Pmaust-Monty Norcal Riders

Uncle Moose, Monty is a much better resource than I. He has been riding the NorCal area since the trees were saplings I think. ? I only started riding again last year after a 7 to 10 year layoff. And, I came from SoCal. Since my work schedule has put a real damper in my riding I have spent most of my time in the GeorgeTown area. I did race in Hollister last year and really liked that area. Also, Monty and John took W and myself up to Stonyford. That place was great. This year I hope to branch out a little more and ride some other places. Most of all though, I miss the desert. I definately plan on making sure that I get some quality desert time in this year. Keep me posted on places you find. I'll arrange to meet up with you for a ride. Take care, Paul

if you like miles of tight winding trails deer creek and crandle peak is the place.the riding mostly consist of fire roads or single track.the single track stuff is a little hard to find but once you found it you could ride for a month nonstop and still not hit all the trails.i recommend you bring compass or you might be riding for a month nonstop before you find you way back to staging area.

Hi Paul and Moose I'am back form Iadho geart ride (sand dunes) on my ATV 3days there and then LAS VAGES O-MAN WAS IT HOT" 114 Mike was talking about a ride at georgetown or Elkins you guys up for any thing?

monty

Hey Monty, welcome back! :D I didn't even notice the misspelling. I get a little screwed up on these things myself and I work all day on one. ? The week-end of the 17th I will be heading down to SoCal to go on a ride for the week-end. This upcoming Sunday Wally and I were going to go for a little dual-sport ride behind Georgetown then on up to Rubicon then to loone lake. I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly. Beyond that I'm available anytime with a little advanced notice. When did you want to go? Are you back to work yet? If so let me know and I will call you tomorrow. I am really eager to go riding so let me know. Thanks, Paul

mike and Paul YOU MISSED A GOOD RIDE TODAY WE DID 53 MILES of mostly new trails and some good down hills (that we will go back to when we get more rain) Randy,Mike(silcon) and myself went, we finshed up at the watering hole at camp Chiquita for a cold beer.Also this place has 62ac of trail ridding (privet) all new and hooks into US forset land.

monty

Monty, I had to spend Saturday entertaining relatives. ? But, Sunday Wally, Ron, and I did a little dual-sport ride. We staged from Placerville and rode through the back side of Georgetown and on up to Uncle Toms Cabin where we took a break. From there we headed up to Loom lake and played around on the Rubicon trail until Rons bike started acting up on him. All in all it was a fun ride. After I get back from SoCal I'll call you. Lets set something up. Sounds like you guys found some good trails. Can't wait to try them. I am also looking forward to going back up to Stonyford sometime soon. Thanks, Paul