Pics of your xr650,650L,600

Very nice, doesn't even look like its been ridden.
Thanks. Got lucky with this one. ?

It wasn't modded, nor was it ever ridden off-road before I bought it Sep '03. Lately I've been favoring my WRF for the dirt. But I have ridden about 1000 hard off-road miles on it since I got it. That's why I modded it in the first place. ?

I didn't know that I'd get so (much more) heavily into the sport, especially now with quads for the family, so the BFP is doing mostly street duty now. ?

That's a small Maier XR-style tail light/brake light combo. Got it from Baja Designs for about $14 bucks. This one works really well. It is bright and the bulbs don't fail every other ride. Here's where I got the idea(s) from.

http://www.dirtrodders.com/xr650l/

Check out all the photos of this XRL. I used this one as the template for mine. Good luck & happy moddin'.?

Thanks. Got lucky with this one. ?

It wasn't modded, nor was it ever ridden off-road before I bought it Sep '03. Lately I've been favoring my WRF for the dirt. But I have ridden about 1000 hard off-road miles on it since I got it. That's why I modded it in the first place. ?

I didn't know that I'd get so (much more) heavily into the sport, especially now with quads for the family, so the BFP is doing mostly street duty now. ?

Thats exactly how mine was when I bought it I think It had only 1500 miles on it when I bought it. Not scratch on her but now its got almost 6k miles and lots of scratches lol.? Mine was actually already rejetted with the white bros exhaust when I got it though.

Not scratch on her but now its got almost 6k miles and lots of scratches lol.?
Nothing wrong with that, it's dirt bike! (At least we think so)? Though the first cuts are the hardest to take. After that, it's all in the name of fun!?