Pics of your xr650,650L,600

Here is my BWP (Big White Piggie)

BWP 1

BWP 2

bump

Anyone else got any pics of thier pigs???:cry:

bump

Anyone else got any pics of thier pigs???:cry:

Yes, but as a newbie, how long does it take before they will let you post attachments?:cry:

You dont have to post attachments just copy and paste the URL into your post.

Very nice, doesn't even look like its been ridden.
Thanks. Got lucky with this one. :cry:

It wasn't modded, nor was it ever ridden off-road before I bought it Sep '03. Lately I've been favoring my WRF for the dirt. But I have ridden about 1000 hard off-road miles on it since I got it. That's why I modded it in the first place. :cry:

I didn't know that I'd get so (much more) heavily into the sport, especially now with quads for the family, so the BFP is doing mostly street duty now. :cry:

Hey Dual Dog, what Brand is your tail light? Looks nice!! I am still lokking to get rid of my big original one.

Det

That's a small Maier XR-style tail light/brake light combo. Got it from Baja Designs for about $14 bucks. This one works really well. It is bright and the bulbs don't fail every other ride. Here's where I got the idea(s) from.

http://www.dirtrodders.com/xr650l/

Check out all the photos of this XRL. I used this one as the template for mine. Good luck & happy moddin'.:cry:

Thanks. Got lucky with this one. :cry:

It wasn't modded, nor was it ever ridden off-road before I bought it Sep '03. Lately I've been favoring my WRF for the dirt. But I have ridden about 1000 hard off-road miles on it since I got it. That's why I modded it in the first place. :cry:

I didn't know that I'd get so (much more) heavily into the sport, especially now with quads for the family, so the BFP is doing mostly street duty now. :cry:

Thats exactly how mine was when I bought it I think It had only 1500 miles on it when I bought it. Not scratch on her but now its got almost 6k miles and lots of scratches lol.:cry: Mine was actually already rejetted with the white bros exhaust when I got it though.

Not scratch on her but now its got almost 6k miles and lots of scratches lol.:cry:
Nothing wrong with that, it's dirt bike! (At least we think so):cry: Though the first cuts are the hardest to take. After that, it's all in the name of fun!:cry:

Nice BRP redmanrandyed! Any mods on it? By the way, what's that white stuff on the ground and in the background? :cry: