Rear spring?

When replacing the rear spring, go Titamium to save a lot of weight. Call John at Renton Coil Spring: 714.401.5572 Calif. A titamium spring actually reacts quicker than spring steel, an added benefit.

When replacing the rear spring, go Titamium to save a lot of weight. Call John at Renton Coil Spring: 714.401.5572 Calif. A titamium spring actually reacts quicker than spring steel, an added benefit.

I'm not sure, but isn't the stock spring already made of titanium? I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. Unless the rider is over 200 lbs., the stocker should be fine, assuming it's properly setup. Most riders never even adjust their preload/race sag or comp/rebound dampening. I'd try a handful of different settings before spending money on expensive springs or revalving.

RADRick

www.mcjournalist.com

No, the stock spring is NOT Ti. No manufacturer uses Ti springs, but all the pros do. I have a Ti spring from Renton Coil Spring as well, and it was two pounds lighter than the stocker. Next time you hit the Supercross, look for the RCS logo on the bikes. I know you will find it on ten out of the top fifteen.

www.rentoncoilspring.com