YZ426F(stock) aftermarket Tanks(Clark)

07/30/2001

I emailed Clark and recieved a reply stating:

We have a stock YZF tank in the works but it will not be done for about 3 weeks.

Please contact us then and I will have more details.

Thanks

Chris

Clarke Mfg Co.

------------------

Bryce Senff

WMRRA #201

WR426F

TL1000SV

CBR900RR

Oh it's Good to Be Back on a Dirtbike!

That is sweet news. I hope it comes in Hurricane Hannah yellow (99). My blue YZ tank may be up for grabs!

------------------

'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat.

You da man Kev. I totally agree and would be next inline for yellow and selling my blue tank.

Let's all drop Clark a note :)

Bill

------------------

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

meanwhile, over at clarke mfg...

bob: "so what's new today ron?"

ron: "ya know, all these freaks over at thumpertalk have been emailing me, requesting, get this, *yellow* yzf tanks"

bob: "well, some people!...are you going to mold them up?"

ron: "yeah, maybe. but i worry these folks are just one step out of the funny farm"

bob: "uhh, i think you just described 1/2 of our customers. do you think the yellow will catch on?"

ron: "we'll see..."

Do they have a website?

You guys should put together a "group buy" and save some $$. It also might wake those clarke guys up. It sounds like they are blowing it in the customer service department.

Just a thought…

The website is: http://www.clarkemfg.com