HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kevin_K

Where to ride in Nor Cal?

7 posts in this topic

Hi Guys I'm in the Sacramento Area and am running out of places to ride. Lived here all my life so i know about prairie city and forest hills, George town. bla bla bla. I want to find the places like there was before all this construction. All the good places are built on. Man i go away fort a while and my best fields are gone. :cry::cry: Anybody with some hot spots?? :cry::cry: Yaknow the places I'm talking about, a nice field where i can take the kids to putt around, get muddy, not too far......

Have you been to Middle creek or Cow mtn.These places are closed from rain but will open soon.Keep an eye on the southwest fourm things are happining

you could try to ride at downieville. thats a real fun riding spot, but its snowed in for now. I ride at this river bed area called greenhorn. it's quite a way from sacramento, but it's one area that hasn't been shut down due to rain, snow, etc.

Thanks i will check out your club.. web site has a lot on it most places i have ridin. I'm looking for the secret places not ohv parks.

Nothing like finding a new place to ride

Hi Guys I'm in the Sacramento Area and am running out of places to ride. Lived here all my life so i know about prairie city and forest hills, George town. bla bla bla. I want to find the places like there was before all this construction. All the good places are built on. Man i go away fort a while and my best fields are gone. :):D Anybody with some hot spots?? :):D Yaknow the places I'm talking about, a nice field where i can take the kids to putt around, get muddy, not too far......

A cool place to ride is Stoneyford. Up north near Clearlake.