Anyone tried the new White Bros E2 pipe?

Has anyone tried the new White Bros E2 pipe on a WR or YZ 400? It has both spark arrestor and quiet core options, and is supposed to test at 96db.

Any knowledge is very much appreciated.

Jeff Lundquist

Arizona Trail Riders

AMA #384969

I had the E! and it was an awesome pipe! The E2 will be my next pipe.

i bought the pipe for my 2004 wr450 and love it , runs better with the silencer and spark arrestor in it than my stock pipe uncorked ,and the end is adjustable if sound is not an issue.but it is a little more costly than fmf q but its a newer product havent had the opportunity to ride with the fmf q.

Agree with rickmiester,this is a quality exhaust,i cannot fault mine.

Rell, take it runs well then, did you have to rejet the carb or anything???

Great Pipe! I have it on my 99 WR400

How quiet (about) would it be on a yz 250f?

Nice Deep Sound, Not jumpy.

Does anyone know if the E2 is available for a 2005 WR450? Will the '04 version fit? White Bros doesn't list an '05 application yet.

Any insights much appreciated.

Does anyone know if the E2 is available for a 2005 WR450? Will the '04 version fit? White Bros doesn't list an '05 application yet.

Any insights much appreciated.

The 03'-'04 E2 fits perfect on the '05. I've got it on mine. Awesome pipe. Great fit and finish.

Thanks. I'll order mine today!:cry:

I installed an E2 on my 04 Wr450f....bolted right up, fit and finish are first rate. Sounds good, not too loud, but fun. What I did not expect was how quickly it cools off. Within a few minutes of hard riding you can finger it without a burn. Works better with the insert than without.

Plus it looks very cool in gun metal gray color.