Try this for a change

I was turned on to something that works so well, I feel compelled to tell everyone. Some of he other guys that we ride with have been riding on a trials backtire for sometime now. So I went and purchased a michelin m-11. Where we ride, it is really slippery and wet. Everything from roots to rocks to going up creeks and falls. I put in about 12 pounds of air because we were going to be riding on alot of rocks this day, along with the wetness. The trials guys usually run about 6-8 pounds. Anyway, long story short, this tire was excellent, where I normally am sliding or spinning, I was gripping and almost wheeling over some of the time. It has such a huge footprint at 12 pounds that it just wraps around everything, and the rubber compound just grabs everything. It was unreal! Well, I'm hooked on it, and I'm telling ya, you should try it. You also get 1 trials tire wear to 3 knobbies. They last forever. I also leave my valve stem nut half way up because on our bigger bore bikes, you take the chance of spinning a tube because they grab so well.Later

I was turned on to something that works so well, I feel compelled to tell everyone. Some of he other guys that we ride with have been riding on a trials backtire for sometime now. So I went and purchased a michelin m-11. Where we ride, it is really slippery and wet. Everything from roots to rocks to going up creeks and falls. I put in about 12 pounds of air because we were going to be riding on alot of rocks this day, along with the wetness. The trials guys usually run about 6-8 pounds. Anyway, long story short, this tire was excellent, where I normally am sliding or spinning, I was gripping and almost wheeling over some of the time. It has such a huge footprint at 12 pounds that it just wraps around everything, and the rubber compound just grabs everything. It was unreal! Well, I'm hooked on it, and I'm telling ya, you should try it. You also get 1 trials tire wear to 3 knobbies. They last forever. I also leave my valve stem nut half way up because on our bigger bore bikes, you take the chance of spinning a tube because they grab so well.Later

Thanks for posting

What is your opinion about these tires' performance in mud 'cause here there is quite a lot.

Thanks.