HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YZDAD1

Sold Engine, Parting the 426 Out.....

8 posts in this topic

Sold the engine , carb & electronics. Parting the rest of my "Cherry '01" YZF426 out. I have everything else including a "Zip-Tye" suspension link and a coated Thunder Alley exhaust system. email me at blmen@cass.net or PM me with your wants and needs.Everyhting is excellent to new condition and I'll forward pictures of items. I am offering all the TT members this first and will start Ebaying the rest next week. Thanks! :cry:

please send pics of forks/tripleclamps/frt brake setup/rims(back&frt)/rear shock.

got a super motard in which I would like to slap on dirt stuff.

thanks

airboy808 [at] yahoo . com

PLEASE, everyone who is emailing in there parts want /wish list, PLEASE put your part(s) in the subject line of the email. That way I can keep the requests in order and honor the first come first served approach. When I have to keep searching previous emails buy name I may miss someone and accidently screw something up (I know I can, I've seen me do it!) Thanks everyone and keep the requests coming. :cry:

"airboy808" check your email tonight for pictures. By the way, your "number" is the same as my Son's. :cry:

Update! Following items sold, still have everything else including extra "JMC" suspension (front forks and shock) and a "SDG" black seat standard height. Thank you all that have bought / responded. :cry:

Sold items:

Engine, carb, electronics & stock headpipe

Front & Rear wheel assemblies w /brake rotors

radiators L & R

Thunderalley coated exhaust

Everything else still available at "motivated seller" pricing! :cry:

email me at blmen@cass.net for pictures.