full-coverage skidplate for 2002 YZ 426?

Recommendations? I don't do much track - mostly desert & would like to get something that protects the frame rails.

Not to sure if you can get them in the states but i run a CRD bash plate which gows all around the frame rails

Utah sport cycle :cry:

http://www.utahsportcycle.com/

They got a great one for the WR/YZ 's

Another vote for the Utah plate. Mine has taken quite a beating and still looks good. It covers the bottom of the frame completely as well as wrapping around the sides. I wish it would have used the stock mounting locations instead of the clamps, but it really isn't a big deal. Once mounted it is solid and secure. Check it out, the price is right, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed :cry:

I ended up ordering this one from flatlandracing.com (before I saw the replies ... ah well). It looks very similar to the utah plate.

So the utah one doesn't mount useing the original locations? I saw the screw holes & assumed there wouldn't be clamps because of that.

I also ordered these radiator guards - I like them because I'm trying to prevent the sides from getting pushed in - not just damage to the fins. These guards seem like they'll do the trick.

The Utah Sprot Cycle skid plate has the most coverage of all the plates I have seen including the moose. :cry:

The Utah Sprot Cycle skid plate has the most coverage of all the plates I have seen including the moose. :cry:

I'll have to shoot a photo of the flatland one I ordered when it shows up. From the photo online it appears to have as much coverage as the utah one. I can't tell if the utah plate is a notched radius or if that is just a compression artifact of the jpg.