HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gnnova

Installed new Edelbrock Carb WOW!

8 posts in this topic

Put my new edelbrock carb on today and what a difference. After riching the main three clicks and the pump adjustment a 1/2 a turn the thing is awsome. There are no flat spots and this thing is like another bike. Now I know what everyone has talked about. Well worth the money.

:cry: sweet what did the carb run you and where did you get it? Looking at picking one up. :cry::cry:

I got the carb kit off of ebay for 350.00. It came with two needles, twist throttle, and cables. Just look on ebay for xr650 and edelbrock. You should get a hit. I looked and now he has the carbs for 399.00. I'm not sure why they are moore now but I did get it in 3 days from CA and I live in PA.

I got my second Edelbrock and took it down to Edelbrock to have it bored larger. They are sooooooo, great Chris, Jason the whole lot of them! Jason took the carburetor and had it apart and bored and back to me in no time. Cost me nothing because it was still new, un-used. That is killer service!

The Edelbrock on my 680cc is bored to 40mm X 42mm

Here is the dyno charts: Click Here to see Dyno Page: :cry:

My XR650R page is here: :cry: