HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yz007f

Anyone Racing Staples MN?

4 posts in this topic

I would just like to know if anyone is going to race there or anyone has? Just wanted to know what the conditions are like inside? Like how warm and track conditions etc.

Thanks,

yz007f

yes I have raced a staples mn in dec. track is small. I got a lot of laps it was 30 below outside and was cool inside but liveable. its a place to ride you should come down and try it out

I'm thinking to come down on Jan 9th. That was the plan anyway as long as the roads are ok. I was told that it was a little cool in there. I was told its 20 for a membership and 25 per class and sign in was at 11:00 for 250cc bikes. Your pitted inside right? Also how many laps do they do?

yes I have raced a staples mn in dec. track is small. I got a lot of laps it was 30 below outside and was cool inside but liveable. its a place to ride you should come down and try it out

Derrick, Have you ridden the outdoor track? There having an L.L. qualifeir there this summer and I was curious about the track.