Honda Tie Wraps

i know what you're thinking. dualsport newbie with another retarded question! this one takes the cake though! where can i get those black tie wraps that come on the stock XR650L? the ones that allow you to tighten and loosen. when messing with the wiring you don't have to cut them and put new ones on after you're done. how cool is that. they are used for all of the wiring on the bike? i think those are the coolest tie wraps!

If you're lucky try and find the Acerbis tie wraps that are used for their fork/disc guards. They are the first super strong and resusable ones I've seen that really work. If not, just get a bunch of the sacrificial (one time use) ones from Home Creepshow. Cheap and you'll find many more places to add them, carb & fuel hoses, misc wiring, strapping your tires to your rims...

2 psi.... ? ...so I just shift into "Bernie Schrieber" mode on my BRP... ?

I'll shove some bigger wraps in my pack......Thanks for the tip, cheff....

Just goes to show one is never to old to learn new ways to get one's butt out of the Mojave Desert! ?

2 psi.... ? ...so I just shift into "Bernie Schrieber" mode on my BRP... ?

I'll shove some bigger wraps in my pack......Thanks for the tip, cheff....

Just goes to show one is never to old to learn new ways to get one's butt out of the Mojave Desert! ?

Or if you're prerunning or riding in Mex. Preparation is key to making back to Point 'A', which is always the goal, especially with a big DS bike.