HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mats

What is my WR450 -04 worth?

14 posts in this topic

I got a brand new WR450 - 04 back in August and I did some minor mod's on it, rejet the main, took out the snorkel, changed the exhaust insert, change the handlebars and added bark busters. Then I rode it ince (9 miles) and I do not think I will get time to ride it at all in the spring. :cry:

So with this in mind I will probably try to sell it to someone local in Cleveland, Ohio, but what can I ask for it? :cry:

I hope you guys can give me some idea on what is fair, and would get it sold.

Mats

I know this isn't what you were looking for, but what would you pay for it, assuming that you didn't personally know the seller (yourself) or their (your) maintenence habbits? :cry:

That's the thing, I have no idea what it's worth = I do not know what I would pay for it.

My guess would have been that the value of it is around $4K. (may the $3.5K is it Drew, who knows)

I think I will ask the local dealer if the can sell it for me, that way I do not have to hagle with someone on the price.

Mats

Just checked the blue book,

Trade in, just shy of $3.6K

Sell to consumer, just shy of $5.0K

Think I will advertise it for $4.0 and see what the interest is,,, where is the best place to sell it?? e-bay?

Mats

Just checked the blue book,

Trade in, just shy of $3.6K

Sell to consumer, just shy of $5.0K

Think I will advertise it for $4.0 and see what the interest is,,, where is the best place to sell it?? e-bay?

Mats

$4500 would be a good starting point if it has only 9 miles, its like new. Its definitly woth more. I'd check the cycle trader, find them as http://www.cycletrader.com and just look for bikes like yours, condition, miles and sree what they are selling them for.

I just bought an '03 model with 350 miles on it a couple months ago and paid $4000 from a dealer. I saw them listed anywhere from $3700-$4500 when I was looking. I'd say for a like new '04 you could get between $4,500-$5,000. Dealers would be asking around $5,500.

--Matt.

change the throttle stop if u havent already it will go a lot better if someone test rides it :cry:

Dealers were last seen selling brand new 04's for $5500. So, price it fairly. Take some pics, put it on e-bay, and see what happens. A dealer may charge anywhere from 10-20% consignment. I'll give you $3600.00

where im from a "new/used" bike like that is worth about $6500 cdn ($5,409.93 USD as of dec31st 2004)

my 04 looks like a 99 its so hammered :cry: i will trade you :cry: