Marcus

Ok......lets have it.

I want the best impression of a question from our friend marcus....

And the winner will get a free marcus owners guide on how to tune the beast into a rip snorting rally slag.

Ok I'll go first.

***Cough***

I'm a cluster ****, I only just starting to realise that taking off the disk lock stops the wheel vibrating at low medium and high speeds, I actually drag raced some punk on a Busa yesterday and it was the first time my turtle head was NOT trying to eat my pants......do any of you other guys suffer from this or am I just a steaming sweaty testicle stuck in a tiny little walnut sized scrotum sack??

Discuss..... ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tightened my throtle cables and got an extra 3 hp yesterday! ? It is amazing! Very fast! ? I didnt dyno it but I dragged the local kid down the street on his 80 and beat him this time. ? Just thought you guys should know about the marcusmoberg throttle mod! ?

?? My turn.

Hey Guys!! I was drag racing this XR50 down my street. Testing out that new “hot-air box” mod you guys were talking about. ? That XR50 is fast, but NOT AS FAST AS MY WR400. ? Anyway, while I was drag racing him, I let loose with a really big FART. (I was kinda of gassy from the grill cheese sandwiches) Then that FART caught fire and my bike took off like a ROCKET! ? I mean it was like my bike had NOS strapped to it. I KICKED THAT XR50 ASS!!! ??

OK, my name is MarcusmoreBS and my dad, I mean, I have a WR400 I built. I've hopped it up with hi perf speed parts like a home ground camshaft (bench grinder) and instead of nitrous, I've got it on an IV drip. I have removed the stock air cleaner ass'y in favor of a "Cabelas/Bass Pro Shops" outdoor wool sock and soaked it in honey which is attatched to the end of a vacuum cleaner hose. Only problem I have is bears and yellow jackets now. My next big HP mod will probably be adjusting tire pressure. Then I'll follow up with new valve caps, maybe those "tireflys", then some new carb drain hose (the blue stuff) when I save up enough lunch money. I should be able to take a Banshee with a big bore kit no problem.

Subject: Who would win ???

My 2000 wr400! (new spark plug, kn filter, belray racing oil)

My Beartracker 230 4-wheeler (all four tires slimed!) ?

My TTR125(BBR gas cap mod) ?

My 1981 Suzuki Moped (all the mods) :D

My 1993 Yamah RT100 ?

My neighbors crf70 ?

My friends kx125 ?

My friends crf250x ?

My neighbors Honda Recon ?

A Banshee ?

This would be a drag race on the dirt road near my hunting club! :D:D:D:D

LOL I love to mess around with peoples heads sometimes! Sorry if I posted too much crap! I am really just an average guy. I want post anymore stupid Questions. ?

Ok we have a winner.......congrats Marcus.

Now you have to post up a pic of yourself so we all know its really you.

And be sure to send yourself a copy of the latest mod list before the new year.

?

as a normally staunch defender of the right to bear arms i feel a little uncomfortable saying this but here goes

hunting club? HUNTING CLUB? that freak probably shouldnt be permitted within 100 feet of a red ryder never mind a real honest to god 12 gauge...

jesus christ

hey toyota, i sure hope you can forgive my reservations about my beloved 2nd amendment in just this one case.

yeah im the worlds worst hunter, but i sure do like it. i dont think ive ever seen a buck unless my pump was locked safely in the trunk. oh wait no, i see em all the time during earn-a-buck season (in jersey, thats where you have to bag a doe before you can even think about a buck). ah well at least its a good excuse to get out in the woods.

To Marcus:

Just a tip, not a joke... Write your post in Word or NotePad or something first, spell check it, think about it. THEN, and ONLY THEN, try to figure out what the best "title" that sums it up would be. "Fast" for a spark plug post probably isn't the best title. Maybe "should the plugs do this, or was it my filter" would have got an answer that wasn't an insult...