Ya I know, look in the jet section, looking for cali owners with 05 wr450 and JD kit

So I just installed my fuel screw and JD Kit and was wondering if there are any others out there with this mod from northern California. I ride mostly Carnegie and Hollister which are about 500 miles above sea level I'm running a 170 main and the blue on the third clip and have the fuel screw out 2 turns. If there are any here from Cali or that sea level could you please enlighten me to your setting for your jet kit and fuel screw?

Since i just bought my bike I cant really help you, but I ride at the very same places you do and a lot more, If you want to hook up and do some riding in future let me know.

I looked in the FAQ forums but only seen mods for the WR250, not the 450, i guess there the same right?

Richard

As for the JD jetting, Mine is arriving tomorrow so I will be curios to see what answers you get.

I'm running JD Red 5 and 170MJ w/two turns on the fuel screw in the 05 450. My 400 likes the Blue on clip 3... :cry:

Since i just bought my bike I cant really help you, but I ride at the very same places you do and a lot more, If you want to hook up and do some riding in future let me know.

I looked in the FAQ forums but only seen mods for the WR250, not the 450, i guess there the same right?

Richard

Their sisters :cry: