HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
purluvwr450

Ya I know, look in the jet section, looking for cali owners with 05 wr450 and JD kit

5 posts in this topic

So I just installed my fuel screw and JD Kit and was wondering if there are any others out there with this mod from northern California. I ride mostly Carnegie and Hollister which are about 500 miles above sea level I'm running a 170 main and the blue on the third clip and have the fuel screw out 2 turns. If there are any here from Cali or that sea level could you please enlighten me to your setting for your jet kit and fuel screw?

Since i just bought my bike I cant really help you, but I ride at the very same places you do and a lot more, If you want to hook up and do some riding in future let me know.

I looked in the FAQ forums but only seen mods for the WR250, not the 450, i guess there the same right?

Richard

I'm running JD Red 5 and 170MJ w/two turns on the fuel screw in the 05 450. My 400 likes the Blue on clip 3... :cry:

Since i just bought my bike I cant really help you, but I ride at the very same places you do and a lot more, If you want to hook up and do some riding in future let me know.

I looked in the FAQ forums but only seen mods for the WR250, not the 450, i guess there the same right?

Richard

Their sisters :cry: