HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mjslim

Yet Another WR450 Jetting Question

2 posts in this topic

Greetings all, great forum you got here. I was referred by the folks at Promotobillet. Please be patient as I am a newbie.

I have an 03 WR450 with a shortened throttle stop screw and and Promotobillet 96db muffler end cap. I usually ride in the So. Cal. high desert at about 3000-4000 feet with temps typically 40-70F. Anyone out there with a similar setup to offer suggestions? Thought it might be easier to copy someone else to get me in the ballpark, then fine tune from there.

Don't mean to sound lazy, but after working on this bike for the first time to check valve clearances, I realized that making speed runs and checking plug conditions is no small task!

Thanks for the help

Go with 165 main, stock needle in clip #5 or JD needle Blue #3 or 4, 48 pilot jet. Zip Ty adjustable fuel screw start at 2 turns. :cry: