Very Fast!

Ill tell your mommy your talking like that, :cry: she might take your bike :cry:

Ill tell your mommy your talking like that, :cry: she might take your bike :cry:

Hey, if thats him "yz426onNOS" in his avatar, I dont think anyone is taking his bike from him! :cry:

The thing that usually sucks about these posts is Marcus/Dave/????? stops posting too soon, depriving us of pertinent, need to know information. :cry:

My first child is going to be born this January. The 13th is the due date.

It warms my heart to know that there is no way in hell that she will be as retarded as you.

Because you said that, she just may be a veggie. Be careful what you say dog.

looks like Marcus gets the goat award. :cry: hes probly still laughing over 2600 views 65 replys everybody's all worked up and all.yep looks like he got some goats on this post.give that boy? an award :cry:

I'm just having fun! Seeing all these posts about me! :cry:

Well, he's cetainly a good sport :cry: more than i can say for that kiddie freak :cry:

Man my 5 year old brother is more mature then you. I own my bike, she dose not!

I'm just having fun! Seeing all these posts about me! :cry:

Marcus the question is: "Are you for real or just trying to see what response you can get"?.....you sure got a lot of folks stirred up on this Blue side that usually are the mellowest of the bunch on this TT site! :cry:

Marcus the question is: "Are you for real or just trying to see what response you can get"?.....you sure got a lot of folks stirred up on this Blue side that usually are the mellowest of the bunch on this TT site! :cry:

Good question and very true! Marcus happens to be the first person that I have ever flamed in the 6 years that I have been surfing message boards. :cry:

Since it is Marcus's baby...it should be named Marcus or Marcette

Go piss out macys window!

BTW: i'm 6'2 and 360, with some martial arts background. So bring it dough boy! :cry:

if thats really you in the avatar, then holy crap the only question I have is, how do you wipe your ass after taking a crap? :cry::cry::cry:

Thats not me in the avatar. But i'm nearly as big if not bigger. Just not as cut up as that guy. He is a body builder I am a power lifter. Oh yeah I can't wipe my arse! I take a shower right after wards!

That's a pleasant thought. Thanks. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh yeah I can't wipe my arse! I take a shower right after wards!

What do you do when you're ina public restroom? Or do you just hold it till you get home?

Hold it.

As long as he cleans his "moberg" after he takes a "marcus" ......

How about a beday? :cry:

As long as he cleans his "moberg" after he takes a "marcus" ......

hahahahahahahahahaha

hope you dont start prarie-doggin it in a public restroom :cry::cry: