Very Fast!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just installed a new spark plug! I took off the air filter lid. Plus I installed a K&N air filter! What an increase! It's amazing how fast it is! The old spark plug didn't have but about 500 miles on it! ?

Wow, I'd thought you just bolted on nitrous or something, not just installed a new spark plug. Hey, Where you traveling east to west or west to east? I ask because of the rotation of the earth. If you were traveling east, it would seem faster as you'd be going the same direction as the earths rotation, while travelling west would seem slower like walking down on an up escalator ? Now we can get into the north VS. south. Traveling south is always faster as its downhill (see globe) while north is all uphill. ?

My first child is going to be born this January. The 13th is the due date.

It warms my heart to know that there is no way in hell that she will be as retarded as you.

Firstly, congrat's on the baby you're expecting in a couple of weeks ?

Secondly, congrat's on the funniest response to a post I have EVER read on ThumperTalk. ???

Here another scary fast mod for your 400 Marcus.

Apply some silicone to the seat, then ring that mighty old 400's neck !

For Marcus only,

This phrase/wording "ring that mighty old 400's neck !" means, Twist the turnie thing that you hold with your right hand (the one you wipe your ass with) down as far as it will go, hth

Wait untill this asz clown figurs out how to do the cam mod. We will be listening to drag racing stories every day. Marcus how were you waxen banshies with your bike all corked up? When I 1st got my 426 home it wouldn't beat my neibor's 400ex in a drag. I didn't hear the end of that until I snached the corks and throtle stop out. Why don't you do some riding worthy of a big boar wr insted of drag racing every thing you see and trying every day to make your quarter mi. time faster? Tell me something, can you wax a banshie down a trail, have you managed to get bolth weels off the ground insted of just the front? If the anser is no then join the other idiots and get a quad.

you guys are dumb! i'm surprised that nobody has mentioned the yellow powerband mod. i've read that it substancially boosts bottom to mid power. that alone is possibly the best mod for the wr's

but yes, running a straight header with no exhaust is another great performance gain.

i would say do either of these, and there wont be many bikes (with the exception of cr/kx 500's) that will be able to beat you, as long as you know how to drag race. good luck ?