Any good suspension shops in the Southeast for enduro's?

I posted the question a few days ago about getting either the Scotts or Enzo suspension mods and have decided on the Scotts first. Others brought up some misgivings about Enzo for a woods setup and recommended either ACME or ESP. I was wondering if there was a shop or person in the southeast that would be just as good (I live in Chattanooga, TN) for when i get ready to do the suspension?

Thanks, Matt.

If you are going to send them that far consider John Curea (Pensylvannia) at MX-Tech east. He is our suspension forum moderator and has done a wonderful job on my forks! :cry::cry::cry:

He will get them back again next year to rebuild them again! I went for a super plush woods type front end and when I got them back I could not recognize my front end handling! Wow what an improvement!

I cant say enough good things from the custom shipping box he sent me to the 3 day turnaround for his service. I only missed a week of summer riding :cry: !

Thanks for the info guys! I think I'll contact MX-Tech east when the time comes to get them worked.

--Matt.