HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zx7rye

So what did Santa bring?

13 posts in this topic

For me, Tech 8's, Pro Tapers, Bark Busters, a few tools, some MX clothes and various other clothes. :cry:

For my BRP the SRC subframe extension. No more floppy fender forcing me to extend my license plate straight out, good support for trail bags or a passenger if need be. Very nice product.

My Christmas present to me was a 650R, upper clamp with Pro Tapers, FMF exhaust , Clarke tank, carb jets, Scotts shark fin, forward damper mount kit... Wife finished with SK flex-head wrenches. Those were the best.

Only stuff for the bike was a Sunstar /Renthal front/rear sprockets and a D.I.D. chain. Something else I got thats useable while on the bike was a Garmin Geko 201 GPS. There's still a package in the mail from relatives that may have a gift certificate, so there may be more coming :cry:.

For my BRP the SRC subframe extension. No more floppy fender forcing me to extend my license plate straight out, good support for trail bags or a passenger if need be. Very nice product.

That's good to hear, I was thinking about buying it with the cash santa brought. :cry:

Mmmmm, heated grips. I guess my wife was tired of me touching here with 2 blocks of ice and me complaining as it takes 30 min. in the shower to get the circulation back!! :cry:

Rooster Performance Jacket

BD LED Tail light

CR250/500 rear fender

Flush turn signals

48T rear sprocket

7/8" to 1 1/8" adapters and Longhorn bars

TLD Gloves

Moose water bladder for the Jacket

Woo Hooo scored !!!

Almost forgot about the Tereflex Monster rear tire :cry:

EDIT: I returned the Garmin Geko 201 and got an eTrex Legend with mapping capability, 4 NiMh AAA batteries, Buck #119 Special hunting knife, a Craftsman slim profile 3/8" ratchet and 17" long, 1/2" drive breaker bar, 2 sixers of Fat weasel/Eye of the Hawk ale, plus moolah to spare. Can I hear a Hell Yeah!? :cry: That and a Pioneer dual layer/dual format 16X DVD/CD burner. :cry: