So what did Santa bring?

For me, Tech 8's, Pro Tapers, Bark Busters, a few tools, some MX clothes and various other clothes. :cry:

some of those nice thor knee and elbow pads! :cry:

For my BRP the SRC subframe extension. No more floppy fender forcing me to extend my license plate straight out, good support for trail bags or a passenger if need be. Very nice product.

My Christmas present to me was a 650R, upper clamp with Pro Tapers, FMF exhaust, Clarke tank, carb jets, Scotts shark fin, forward damper mount kit... Wife finished with SK flex-head wrenches. Those were the best.

Only stuff for the bike was a Sunstar/Renthal front/rear sprockets and a D.I.D. chain. Something else I got thats useable while on the bike was a Garmin Geko 201 GPS. There's still a package in the mail from relatives that may have a gift certificate, so there may be more coming :cry:.

For my BRP the SRC subframe extension. No more floppy fender forcing me to extend my license plate straight out, good support for trail bags or a passenger if need be. Very nice product.

That's good to hear, I was thinking about buying it with the cash santa brought. :cry:

Mmmmm, heated grips. I guess my wife was tired of me touching here with 2 blocks of ice and me complaining as it takes 30 min. in the shower to get the circulation back!! :cry:

New tank graphics, new headlight lens, Kouba lowering link, Moose racing fender bag, and a pair of Alpinestar boots!

A lump of coal and a bundle of sticks!!!

I've been a baaaaddddd boy!!!!

Rooster Performance Jacket

BD LED Tail light

CR250/500 rear fender

Flush turn signals

48T rear sprocket

7/8" to 1 1/8" adapters and Longhorn bars

TLD Gloves

Moose water bladder for the Jacket

Woo Hooo scored !!!

Almost forgot about the Tereflex Monster rear tire :cry:

Gaerne SG10's via Thumpertalk!

Nice, nice boot. No rides yet, but quality appears very good.

Cheers

Scott

Parts for my 650L.Wiseco 10.25 piston,Hotcams cam and White Brothers carb. :cry:

EDIT: I returned the Garmin Geko 201 and got an eTrex Legend with mapping capability, 4 NiMh AAA batteries, Buck #119 Special hunting knife, a Craftsman slim profile 3/8" ratchet and 17" long, 1/2" drive breaker bar, 2 sixers of Fat weasel/Eye of the Hawk ale, plus moolah to spare. Can I hear a Hell Yeah!? :cry: That and a Pioneer dual layer/dual format 16X DVD/CD burner. :cry: