hi

hey whats up, my names vince and i am a new guy to this site. :cry:

welcome to the forum ... lots of good tips to be found in here ... visit often

Hello welcome to the site youll find all kinds of great info for your bike on this site very good info. I s that your bike in the picture? If so nice bike. :cry:

Hello welcome to the site youll find all kinds of great info for your bike on this site very good info. I s that your bike in the picture? If so nice bike. :cry:

I agree, great info and great people. Not your usual group with lots of profanity and arguing. For the most part people wanting to help out the felow rider as best as they can.

Welcome aboard Vince,Have a Happy New Year :cry::cry:

Welcome Vince. Nice motard. Do you race it?

yes thats the tard that ive got, but unfortunately, i havnt got to race it yet, i use it as a weekend bike in the mountains, and once in a while i ride it to work.

Vince,

Before you motarded your bike did you try street tires on the stock rims? If so, which ones did you like?

Thanks

NP

Welcome to the site Vince. Nice Motard. There's lots of great guys in here, all fellow riders, ready to help out with great info.

And you're right, this site is not full of trash talk or punk kids, just good folks who love to ride and give out good, honest advice based on actual experience. This is a great site you're gonna love it.

L.L.

'00 XR650R/uncorked/jetted/street legal

'04 KX500/fmfgnarly/jetted/illegal