HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thouk

Wrecked Xr650r frame and mso

9 posts in this topic

Hey Everybbody,

Does anyboby have a trashed Xr650r frame and mso or title that they would like to sell? I bought a bike that does not have a vin. It was ground off. I want to register the bike without having to use my old Xr600r vin. Thanks for the help, Tony

P.s. $900 for a new frame is not what I want to do....

Hey Everybbody,

I bought a bike that does not have a vin. It was ground off.

Why? :cry: If it were legally obtained, such as a police auction, they would have put #'s on it.

You are encouraging bike thieves. :cry::cry:

If you were to get caught riding it, it would be impounded, and rightfully so. :cry:

I've bought bikes without title, and gotten the registered owner to sign a release, but I would NEVER one without numbers.

Consider this an expensive lesson. :cry:

Yes I know that. I bought the bike while I was in Italy doing my Reserve time for the year. I got it on Ebay. I should have asked if it had the mso or title. What is weird is that the guy who sold it to me, his mom is a notary. I don't think that he stole the bike because of that but before that I don't know. I feel for the guy if someone did loose the bike. It is a lesson learned. Thanks, Tony

Yes it is but I don't think it is a race bike. I just might go the way of buying a new frame to make it somewhat legal....

Mike, you gotta be kidding me, what is your beef with ebay? I've found a lot of good deals and sold a lot of stuff there. I think it's great! :cry:

I'm buying a bike to part out call my cell 606-367-1362 leave message if no answer . If anyone else needs parts call me

Mackie