HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rmracer27

Exhaust Question

10 posts in this topic

Have a new 2005 Yz450F and I'm thinking about getting a new exhaust setup and was wondering what everyone uses and how has it held up? Much power gains? Much louder then stock?What is the best one made. Sorry for all the questions!LOL Any info would be great.. :cry:

Thanks

Andy

sorry I run stock. I don't use all the power of my bike. The after markets Ive own are just loud 4 me. But I'm thinking of addig a spark arrester

On my '03, I use the FMF Ti4 with the Power Bomb header. I don't notice the difference on top, although every dyno report shows from .5 to 1.2 gained, but I did notice a big difference in how much flatter the power curve is vs. stock. It simply comes on right now and runs hard almost to the limiter with no hits or sags. It's great. With the 17" can, I think it's about 98db, but the new ones are a little quieter.

That's on my '03 though, and the '05 is a little different

i got a procircuit ti-4 slip on and its everybit noticable even pulls a little on top but from bottom to mid yougonna be hanging on like crazy throttle response is so much greater id get the PC headpipe to if you have the money im trying to get one for xmas

I have a White Brothers carbon pro on the way! It rated the best pipe in all on the tests that I read so I guess we will see. I had the FMF 14" it was a good pipe also, but was pretty loud!

Jardine full system. About the same bottom and mid, extends the top end quite a bit bit. Seems to rev a lot farther. I love it!

I AGREE ON THE JARDINE ISSUE. IT'S A HAMMER!

HIGH COMPRESSION