Oil!

oil? so thats what it's called. i was'nt sure what to put in it when its starts to crap out....i always used water..... :cry:

hash oil :cry:

Canola!

AHAHAHA Im here at work laughing my ass off

my co-workers are beginning to stare...

I put in castor oil to try and cure that little off-idle cough......

Never thought an oil thread could be so funny again. :cry::cry:

Peanut oil :cry: change your oil weekley save old oil and use in your turkey fryer :cry:

Peanut oil :cry: change your oil weekley save old oil and use in your turkey fryer :cry:

LMFAO :cry::lol::cry::cry:

just reviving some classic tt

I get my oil for free from the local donut shop.

Makes my bike smell like donuts!!!

This thread is only funny because of who started it. Good times

I get my oil for free from the local donut shop.

Makes my bike smell like donuts!!!

This thread is only funny because of who started it. Good times

I concur, TT is now very boring so I visit very little now, too many rules, it use be a bunch of blokes hanging out talking about bikes and hanging crap on each other, now it's like a specification manual on-line.

I use baby oil in my bike, just hard to find enough babies to juice though.

I use old fry oil from the local Mc Donalds, i suppose thats why my bikes putting on weight.

I am embarrased at these smart ass responses. This used to be a forum where responses to a question, regardless of how elementary was respectfully treated with good advise. I was once a newbee and had similar questions that were met with a genuinely helpful replies. Has this become comedy central?

I am embarrased at these smart ass responses. This used to be a forum where responses to a question, regardless of how elementary was respectfully treated with good advise. I was once a newbee and had similar questions that were met with a genuinely helpful replies. Has this become comedy central?

Marcus is a long time "stupid question asker", go through his posts and you will understand why he gets the responses such as you see.:worthy:

Astro-Lube!!!!

I use baby oil in my bike, just hard to find enough babies to juice though.

LOL Thats funney, made me actually laugh out loud. (Hence LOL)

I have solved the problem for lack of baby juice. I just juice up some banana peels. I learned they were good lubricants from whatching cartoons on tv.:D

And I finally had a valid reason to use that dancing banana smiley

:worthy::prof:

does the broom handle protruding from your seat hurt?

or is it there because you like it?

Peanut oil :worthy: change your oil weekley save old oil and use in your turkey fryer :D

Then after the oil has been used in the Turkey Fryer I then recycle it into Bio-diesel to use as fuel in the Quad Cab Dually 4X4. You can never be too environmentally conscious.:prof:

Thread closed due to "out of hand" potential. Sorry...SC