I Went Pinger On You Guys.......

Now it's offical it has the #9 on it........

Damn Man!

It's getting pretty smokey in here with all these 2 Strokes....... :cry:

I guess if TT won't create two stroke forum, Make one by force. :cry:

Bonzai :cry:

Satch:

Love to see the "393" sticker on the rear fender.

The rest of your new bike looks great too.

Boyd

That old tank shocks me. I cannot believe how good it looks.

Is it going to cost an arm and a leg to complete the project?

That old tank shocks me. I cannot believe how good it looks.

Is it going to cost an arm and a leg to complete the project?

The bike was free. I have about $200 in it right now.

Satch, do you think the yz250 would be better then the 400 for woods racing conditions?

I'm considering switching over, the 400 is quite heavy but I love the power that just rolls on and can get me up everything. If I do get the yz250 it will be the 2001 model, which has factory connection suspension. Not sure if its set up for mx or woods though.

I will say this. The 250 is MUCH lighter than the 400 (30+ pounds) and has as much or more power. That should give you an idea.

I'm just worried about the gas range of the 2 stroke..

I ride the bikes fast but I'd like the gas to last me more then a hour and a half.

Hmm I wonder what Satch's bike looks like.

Gonzo-------LOL

I gotta ride it when this collarbone thing heals up. After all, I still have another collar bone I can break :cry:

Its gonna be interesting getting behind a ying-diddy-ying-diddy-diddy-yingggggg again.

I gotta ride it when this collarbone thing heals up. After all, I still have another collar bone I can break :cry:

How much longer on the collarbone?

Texas Dirt Nap........let us know when your ready to head out to Nocona. Man I miss that track. Maybe by then I will have some timing down on the 250 so I can clear the finish line double without going over the bars ! LOL