HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Endurordr

Wanted: New '04 Wr 450!!!

26 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where I could possibly find one? (Preferably in California) I'm sure they are pretty cheap by now, if they're still around. Someone here should be able to pull something out and let me know. THINK, I will be grateful. :cry:

I know that Enumclaw Yamaha (Enumclaw, WA) had 4 of them left a couple of weeks ago. They were asking $5800 (no fees). Ask for Clem (the owner) if you call.

I just picked mine up not to long ago for $5,400 or $5,600 (I can't remember) in Kennewick Washington. At the time they had one more left.........

I have a virtually new 2004 WR ridden only 3 days last August in Colorado on one of our dealer dual sport rides. Has TAG upper triple clamps, Moose fat bars, radiator braces, FMF Quiet Core S/A, hand guards, aluminum rear sprocket and a programable Vortex ignition.

Very adult owned (60 years old), and well maintained. $4900, located in El Cajon, CA.

I have a virtually new 2004 WR ridden only 3 days last August in Colorado on one of our dealer dual sport rides. Has TAG upper triple clamps, Moose fat bars, radiator braces, hand guards, aluminum rear sprocket and a programable Vortex ignition.

Very adult owned (60 years old), and well maintained. $4900, located in El Cajon, CA.

Do you have any pictures? I'm interested for sure. Does it have a dual-sport kit on it? Does it look new? Do you have the stock parts for it (triple clamp, bars, etc?)

G&B in Petaluma Ca. has one left they don't deal as much as outher dealers but never know.I'm wating on the Quote call'em 707 763 4658

Have you tried Zach at http://www.motorcycle-brokers.com and he will ship. Now for a Cally resisdent, he will wash the title via Indianna and it has a VIN that will show up in Cally as "green". I bought one and it was $5399 plus $200 to ship. He may not have any left now. But you can check his inventory online. An advantage to Euro spec bikes, no throttle stop, no grey wire and large outlet in the muffler

Thanks guys, I was looking for a bike for my brother and he ended up finding a great deal on a KTM 450.

Looks and is "brand new"..................I do have all the stock components. It has never been registered as I bought it directly from Yamaha under a VIP program. I have the manufactures statement of origin which you would take to DMV to get a title. I used a dealer plate in Colorado with just the stock headlight and tail light with no problems. I will take some photos and E-mail if you would like.

Call me at 619 401-5210 if you want to take a look at it.

No time to shoot photos as it's the Holiday seaon but just pull up the Yamaha website and click on it.....................it's looks just like new except for the FMF Quiet core exhaust , fat bars and upper tripple clamp, you won't be disappointed. I trail ride a 250WR and the 450WR has just been sitting in the garage since August.

Thanks guys, I was looking for a bike for my brother and he ended up finding a great deal on a KTM 450.

So I'm no longer looking for a bike. Thank you to all. I'll keep my ears open for anyone else looking for a bike.

Hey, i DO know where you can get one with about 40 miles on it. The guy lives in Hesperia Ca. I will have to get the dudes # from another friend at work 2marrow. My name is jim. I will check it out for you. (sanpedro426) :cry:

Well I guess no one is reading this thread. I HAVE ALREADY FOUND A BIKE for my brother.

I AM NOW LOOKING FOR A TTR125LE if anyone knows where one is for sale!!!!

It's not California but close, Elko Nevada.

Performance Yamaha. 775-777-3373.

If he has any left.

Also the shop in Ely Nevada might have one left. It's the Ford/Yamaha. Dealership.