YZ426 wanted

Anyone selling a YZ426? Must be able to put bike into a crate properly so i can ship it out of country.

Safe payment, no worries here, no frauds.

I have a 2000 YZ426 with a 2001 suspension. new motor and all the extras. Applied clamp, EBC oversize brake, SS front line, all the thumpertalk mods...$2800

pic:http://home.comcast.net/~menezes123/

(I sold the seat and the FMF pipe and replaced with stock parts)

I have shipped bikes in a crate before, but you must pay for shipping and bike up front.

-scott

easyflubber@yahoo.com

I like Satch's bike but he does not want to sell to overseas owner. :cry:

Why? Are you from Nigeria? :cry::cry: Only joking, unless you are from Nigeria..... :cry:

Why? Are you from Nigeria? :cry::cry: Only joking, unless you are from Nigeria..... :cry:

i am nearer to you than Nigeria.. its call Singapore

That's exactly what I was thinking. Is there not bikes in that side of the world?

I like Satch's bike but he does not want to sell to overseas owner. :cry:

I wouldn't either. :cry:

I have a 2002 YZ426. YZ450 hotcams exhaust cam(auto-decomp), Dr. d wet sump kit, gold valve suspension, forged clutch perch/lever, new sprockets & 'O'-ring chain, Michelin MH2 front tire, Kenda Unadilla rear, FX graphics/seat cover, CR-style braided brake line, powernow. Asking $3500.00

Email: jgraybeal@farmersagent.com for pics and willing to discuss shipping to other country.