HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XR650LSMGSGP

YZ426 wanted

10 posts in this topic

Anyone selling a YZ426? Must be able to put bike into a crate properly so i can ship it out of country.

Safe payment, no worries here, no frauds.

I have a 2000 YZ426 with a 2001 suspension. new motor and all the extras. Applied clamp, EBC oversize brake, SS front line, all the thumpertalk mods...$2800

pic:http://home.comcast.net/~menezes123/

(I sold the seat and the FMF pipe and replaced with stock parts)

I have shipped bikes in a crate before, but you must pay for shipping and bike up front.

-scott

easyflubber@yahoo.com

I like Satch's bike but he does not want to sell to overseas owner. :cry:

Why? Are you from Nigeria? :cry::cry: Only joking, unless you are from Nigeria..... :cry:

Why? Are you from Nigeria? :cry::cry: Only joking, unless you are from Nigeria..... :cry:

i am nearer to you than Nigeria.. its call Singapore

That's exactly what I was thinking. Is there not bikes in that side of the world?

I like Satch's bike but he does not want to sell to overseas owner. :cry:

I wouldn't either. :cry:

I have a 2002 YZ426. YZ450 hotcams exhaust cam(auto-decomp), Dr. d wet sump kit, gold valve suspension, forged clutch perch/lever, new sprockets & 'O'-ring chain, Michelin MH2 front tire, Kenda Unadilla rear, FX graphics/seat cover, CR-style braided brake line, powernow. Asking $3500.00

Email: jgraybeal@farmersagent.com for pics and willing to discuss shipping to other country.