Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drtlvr

stock 650l taillight

12 posts in this topic

If you can get someone to take it and you only have to pay them $25, that would be a good deal.

If you can get someone to take it and you only have to pay them $25, that would be a good deal.

:cry::cry:

I heard you can save five pounds by replacing it so no I doubt you would be able to give it away much less sell it.

ebay. Somebody should be interested, get caught up in the auction and pay way too much for it, like everything else there. :cry:

I dont understand why everybody hates that taillite so much ... 5 pounds?...hell, thats just a light lunch for me... lol ... besides, I carry a cable lock with me, in case I break down somewhere, and have to hike for help, I can lock her to a tree or fencepost, etc... wraps around that tailite real well ...

ebay. Somebody should be interested, get caught up in the auction and pay way too much for it, like everything else there. :cry:

Hey DualDog, thats way to negative. I am currently waiting for my SIDI force boots that I won on ebay for $209 - brand new in box!! I can't complain that Ebay is always too expensive :cry::cry:

Det

Does someone really want one of these things? I have one that I would like to get out of my garage!