HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drex

Source for Clarke tank for 650R

11 posts in this topic

Guys, looking for a good source for a Clarke tank for the 650R.

I've heard of prices as low as $140 for the 4.3 ??? Someplace in Arizona?

Would appreciate any information. :cry:

Ive bought quite a few items from Rocky Mountain ATV ... heard about them in this forum ... they are GREAT ... even had to return a coupla items ... absolutely no-hassle people to do business with ... highly recommended

I agree, Rocky Mountain MC / ATV rocks. Totally reliable and painless to deal with. They're fast and have great prices, too.

Why don't you just get it from Clarke, they have a webpage. If they are too pricey, I agree, go with Rocky Mountain. They are great to deal with.

Why don't you just get it from Clarke, they have a webpage. If they are too pricey, I agree, go with Rocky Mountain. They are great to deal with.

Isn't it strange how Rocky MTN can have a better price than the manufacturer....baffling...

Dealers having lower prices than the manufacturer is pretty common for any type of product in any industry. It provides incentive for dealers and promotes the growth of dealer networks for the manufacturer. If a manufacturer was competing with their dealers, then the dealers wouldn't have as much incentive to sell those product.

Qadsan

Is right about that and that is why I have always wondered why some dealers try and sell the Clarke Tank for upto $199! Clarke makes a good product and is cheaper then IMS Clarke @ $170 from Clarke at $155 From RM ATV. I am the one that had the dealer in Arizona that was selling them for $145 and I got that from Mike off the Yahoo group. I can not find the link and he hasn't returned me E-mail yet. I have a Red Clarke that was in perfect condition sold to me from someone off this group for $125. They even drove it half way to my house for me to pick it up so I could use it for a big ride! :cry::cry:

Anyone know where to find a Clarke for an XRL (besides Clarke themselves)? Rocky Mountain has them for XRR, but not for XRL.