Oh My "F" in God

? :cry: if i got very little water in my motor and i raced home changed my oil 10 times (no really ten times) and now she runs but she smokes like i'm burning oil what is my next step.

could it be the few cap fulls of oil i poured down by the spark plug when this first happened

It more then likely is the oil that you put down the hole. It is going to take a little while for all the oil to burn from the cylinder. Does it smoke a whole bunch or just a little? I would suggest running it around the block a couple of times and see what it looks like after.

? :cry: if i got very little water in my motor and i raced home changed my oil 10 times (no really ten times) and now she runs but she smokes like i'm burning oil what is my next step.

could it be the few cap fulls of oil i poured down by the spark plug when this first happened

Sometimes I just can't believe what I read! ???

Jeez, there isn't enough oil on the planet if you rode with us...

So who told you to put cap fulls of oil "Down by the spark plug..."?

Why be afraid of water?

Deep and Wet

Drowning your bike is good for it!

• 2 weeks later...

TC how the hell dident your bike suck in water,, i mean come on my husky cr 125 ( woods bike) went into a 1 foot deep river or w.e you call it and it sucked in a fish tank of water and i was in teh middle of no where, lucky me i had my cell phone and i called my dad to help me out cuz i dident no what i was doing.. he took the sparkplug out turned it upside down put the bike in gear and turned the tire and water was flying out of the head. and it started up 3rd kick again..

so my ? is how the hell dident you suck up any water???

If the airbox is unmodified, the top is the only place water will be able to get in........start cutting holes in it and you limit what you can go thru!

umm the airbox is stock and i havent done anything to it, im going ot have to check it out to see if there is a hole or crack in it..

but there is a little hole to let water out just like on my airbox on my 250f