Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ca412686

AvNow or Drilled PowerNow???????

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i've been reading alot about the AvNow and the drilled PowerNow mod but I cant seem to find anything on which is better? Just wondering if anyone knows the pro's and con's of each or whick is better? :cry: Thanks guys

I drilled my powerNow and I really don't know how much of a difference it made. I didn't do back to back rides with it. I don't think it lost anything from drilling it. I remember seeing dyno sheets showing about 1hp more on the bottom end. But who really knows, I guess it didn't hurt it lol.

If it's new then go ahead and drill it. IF you already have a powernow then you probably won't notice a difference.

Didn't they just drill it to patent it? The original powerNow had no hole - after 1-2 companies came out with the same device - all of a sudden the "hole" issue came up - I have been happy with my holeless powernow

Some have said the hole makes no difference - I would like to know if it does or not. Also, I want to know about the powernow plus that goes in front of the carb - this is retively new - anyone tried it with decent results?