HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YamahaWR450FMike

Power Now?

4 posts in this topic

anyone tried this item on a 2004 WR450? I was thinking of getting this product but wanted to get some input first about it and if it works good?

NCMountainman has it on his 04 WR450 and I have it on my 03 WR450. Works well for off idle throttle response and bottom end grunt. But it is only a slight improvement. It would be one of the last mods to buy on a long list. You would be happier spending the $100 bucks on more popular upgrades. :cry:

NCMountainman has it on his 04 WR450 and I have it on my 03 WR450. Works well for off idle throttle response and bottom end grunt. But it is only a slight improvement. It would be one of the last mods to buy on a long list. You would be happier spending the $100 bucks on more popular upgrades. :cry:

I was hoping for a better response then this but I guess real world testing is better then word advertising.

I've tested and rode with the Powernow unit on my 03 WR450. What I found was it increased the bottom end and throttle response giving the bike a bigger bottom end. The only negative I found was the I lost some top end on the bike, if you "lug" your bike the Powernow would be right up your alley... I ended up taking it off because I liked the bikes big top end and missed it...