Power Now?

anyone tried this item on a 2004 WR450? I was thinking of getting this product but wanted to get some input first about it and if it works good?

NCMountainman has it on his 04 WR450 and I have it on my 03 WR450. Works well for off idle throttle response and bottom end grunt. But it is only a slight improvement. It would be one of the last mods to buy on a long list. You would be happier spending the $100 bucks on more popular upgrades. :cry:

NCMountainman has it on his 04 WR450 and I have it on my 03 WR450. Works well for off idle throttle response and bottom end grunt. But it is only a slight improvement. It would be one of the last mods to buy on a long list. You would be happier spending the $100 bucks on more popular upgrades. :cry:

I was hoping for a better response then this but I guess real world testing is better then word advertising.

I've tested and rode with the Powernow unit on my 03 WR450. What I found was it increased the bottom end and throttle response giving the bike a bigger bottom end. The only negative I found was the I lost some top end on the bike, if you "lug" your bike the Powernow would be right up your alley... I ended up taking it off because I liked the bikes big top end and missed it...