Should we bring em over?

Ya know, We all got great info on the gray wire deal off them guys, and if there was not enough post on that side I would say, bring em in, but there really are alot of post on that side, I come here because of the model specific info, if I want to here more on less specific stuff, Ill slide over and check it out. I have ridden the WR 250 and the WR 400 and they ride like a YZ 125 and YZ 250. Two different bikes (thats why they make 2 different bikes? :)). Thats why we have (3) ? groups.

P.S. Tree vs bike , who cares, Tree vs rider, Take the Bike and we will Bark about it later!! :D .

Hey Wrooster,

OK, I'll play!

I think your boys are skeered of the men :)

Bill

cant come to a gunfight with a BB gun :D

------------------

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

Not that I'm scared of change,(or a small bore bike) but it sure is nice not to have to sort through post's that are not directly related to the WR/400/426.

I vote to keep it 400 and above....