HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jespertheil

Can this be fixed???

15 posts in this topic

You could probably get a used one on E-bay for what it would cost to fix it(if they even could).

Sure, it could be fixed, but what would the cost be compared to buying a good used one.

Sure, it could be fixed, but what would the cost be compared to buying a good used one.

Ask Mylers for a quote on it. You might be suprised. And, they will guarantee it. That's something you won't get from E-Bay.

Where did you land, in a corn field? LOL :cry:

He he, it sure looks like it.. :cry:

No when i landed i almost made it, but my frontwheel landed in the wrong trail deep in mud. The bike went right, into a wall of dirt and i took the flight to the left.

Some of you new guys scare me sometimes....

Hell yes that can be fixed..... Compared to some Rad's my race team has sent to Mylers over the years, that one is barely bruised.

Hell if you don't want to get it fixed for under $50.00 PM me and I'll be happy to take it off your hands and have it repaired for use as a spare.

Mylers can repair it and have it back within a week (Including repair time).

Geeeze.....

Bonzai :cry:

Wow, under $50? That's a steal compared to a typical good used one. Never had to pay to have one repaired myself so didn't know the cost. Last radiator I trashed to where I couldn't fix it, I just replaced it with a nice used one I found for $40 here on TT, but that's kinda out of the norm. Usually you only find them on Ebay and they end up going for around $100 by the time the auction ends.

Either way, don't think this is a 'new guy' thing so much as a first time trashed radiator thing. Geeezzz..... :cry: