HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yankee270

What about a kickstand

9 posts in this topic

I decided I needed one for riding with my son. I paid a bit more going the Promoto Billet route, but it was well worth it.

It tucks away very neatly behind the side cover and has yet to move on landing jump (okay - I'm not doing any 70 footers), but never once have I felt that it was in the way.

I just saw a YZ426 on ebay with a "kickit" kick stand. Looks like OEM cause it bolted on to the frame ahead of the swingarm. Very nice, anyone know where to get those?

The "Kickit" kickstand you are referring to is the Promotobillet kickstand. Take a look at the banner ads on TT, or here

The "Kickit" kickstand you are referring to is the Promotobillet kickstand. Take a look at the banner ads on TT, or here

I have had a few problems with mine, such as the backing plate splitting and the leg bending very easily and not tucking back under the plate as it should. I will say however that the folks at PMB have always been responsive and replaced the defective part (and Shipping) immediately. Good company, Great Customer service. Just wish the stand was a bit cheaper so I could buy a second for my YZ400.

Bonzai :cry: