HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Endurordr

WR450 Christmas list

12 posts in this topic

Okay, so what's one everyone's Christmas list? :cry: I have a couple ideas for my baby:

PowerNow kit

JD Jet Kit

New shoes (tires)

People keep asking me for cheaper items and I tell them I have an expensive hobby. :cry:

I'm sure I could probably get other ideas from fellow TT'ers. So lets here what you want, you never know, someone you know could be browsing around here and maybe you'll just get something you asked for. :cry:

I'm really hoping to get my 01'WR426 back!! I had it stolen 2 years ago, the cops found it a year ago and its been tied up in court/evidence procedures since Nov of 03 :cry: It was recovered with a large number of items, hence the long delay in getting it back(so the say......fockers :cry: ). I've been calling every month!! The Crown prosecutor tells me that I should see the bike by mid Dec./Early Jan. I really hope I get this for Xmas. At the very least I'll have a parts bike or even better a bike to sell towards a new 4-fiddy. Keep your fingers crossed.

Hot Cams cam with autodecompression for my WR426

New roost deflector for my tired old bod

WR250 for my 14 year old

Any interest at all in riding (instead of just watching) from my wife

Ok, here goes:

1) More time to ride my new '05 wr450f :cry:

2) Dr. D system :cry:

3) Time to do the free mods :cry:

4) A Partidge in a Pear Tree :cry:

WRide on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that would be spoiling you, Frostbite!!! Santa asks if you have been a good boy!! LOL

I am having my suspension revalved and re sprung week after next, as well as the RG3 Triple clamps fitted that I got last month. That's my pressies!

I am also having my Akropovich can reworked to add a removable baffle to the outlet. That is a present for my neighbours!!