Enzo Racing - Sub Tanks

Anybody know what happened to these folks.... The number 1-714-754-7483 has been disconnected and they cannot be found on the web at all.

Just My luck..... I cannot get in touch with John at MX-Tech or anyone else except the folks at tootech racing. Looking to purchase an Air Tank system, and really wanted to find something I could tuck behind the number plate and not have to drill out the fork cap to make work.

Anyone know of a unit that doesn't require a machine shop to install?

Thanks,

Bonzai ?

its not all that hard to install the tootech,it works great for me and one good feature is they can't fill with oil as it rides above the forks with the lines under it. if you can drill and tap thats all there is to it . ? it also balances the pressure between the forks as it uses one tank. nice adjustment also.

The problem is that I have this tendency to wind up with my bike completely upside down with the handlebars planted in the ground, or a big limb whacking me across the number plate and peeling me off the bike.

My nightmare is to spend a bunch of money for something mounted on the bars and have it destroyed in a matter of weeks.... A tank set would have a much better chance of survival if it or they were tucked in behind the number plate.

The other issue with my system is that I use the Scott's Triple Clamp and Dampener system on my bike, and raise the forks up 3/4 of an inch in the clamps to drop the front end for better cornering. To make the Tootech bottle work I would have angle the fitting 15 to 20 degrees to make it work.... To me thats just begging to snap a fitting off, leaned that far forward. I may have found a setup from Tech Care that might work.

Bonzai ?

The problem is that I have this tendency to wind up with my bike completely upside down with the handlebars planted in the ground, or a big limb whacking me across the number plate and peeling me off the bike.

Bonzai ?

I have seen this phenomenon, it is true. Hey chucklehead, check out http://www.neeleyracing.com/ and look at their custom suspension page. They may have what you are looking for.

I have the tootechracing.com air tank and love it. I don't think they will get in the way. I have my forks as much as they will go up on my 04 YZ250F and they are fine. Tootech has different degrees for the air tank to help solve your problem. Your not going to find a better air tank then Rick's based on comparision.

Keep it Down ?

04 YZ250F Too much to list... ?

There you go bringing up old stuff again... ? You know SETRA is racing in your neck of the woods for the next two rounds, right. So I'll see you at Perry and Resaca, right.

Good! Thanks Stumpy, I thought he was bringing me up again.................. ?

Enzo is still around. They are the best in the Biz when it comes to Kayaba. ?

They have an ad on page 85 of this weeks Cycle News. Phone is 714-541-5281

1420 S. Ritchey St. Unit D santa Ana, Ca 92705

Chris thanks, but the number is incorrect (pissed off Hispanic chick)and information has nothing on Enzo -

Anyone know how to reach ENZO Racing please?????????? ?