Free Mods?

Can anyone tell me all the free mods I can do to my 2000 Yamaha WR 400F? I heard that the throttle stop mod is one of the best. I have a baffle on the end of my muffler that helps it breathe better. I want to put in a K&N air filter and FMF Hi Flo Header and FMF Powercore 4 Exhaust! :cry:

Instead of changing the throttle stop get a new throttle grip, but fit it with plenty of oil, and no glue or lockwire. You will now find you have loads more movment on your throttle.

If your baffle on the end of the exhaust helps it breathe better, I suggest you add 2 more, and then it will breathe three times as good. Your trailtech will then show you doing 522mph, ie three times the 174mph you managed before. :cry:

I hope this helps.

Get a hold of trail tech and order 5 more magnetic bolts, replace all the front rotor bolts with the new magnetic ones. This should increase your total speed by 6 fold!

You are just wasting words. All Talk and no answer. :cry:

He may be wasting words, but you are ruining the entire language.

The best thing to do to your WR400 would be to get a new rider. :cry:

This would increace the bikes performance more than any other modification.

The best thing to do to your WR400 would be to get a new rider. :cry:

This would increace the bikes performance more than any other modification.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::lol:;):D:lol::D;):D;);););):D:D:D:D;);):D

LOL at this !! Its all good fun Marcus, we've missed you on here!

sounds like everybody really likes this marcus guy...or is it just me?

he's nuts!

As long as he "mucks up" his own goofy (yet somehow interestingly funny) threads & not serious info threads, more power to him. :cry:

sounds like everybody really likes this marcus guy...or is it just me?

Yeah he is like a mutt on this forum. The more you kick him the more he loves you. :cry:

Hay Hay Hay I'm Fat Albert! :cry:

More like Dale Gribble