174 Mph!

I put a Trailtech Computer on my 2000 YAMAHA WR 400 F. One day it said I was going 174 MPH! I was only going about 25 MPH at high rpm in second gear. So I took it off and put it back on and it works fine now.

If ever there was a person that was perfect for the ignore feature, you are him. :cry:

If ever there was a person that was perfect for the ignore feature, you are him. :cry:

Zeke, thanks, didnt even know about the ignore, found it and now marcus is completely gone! :cry:

mine starts to double trip when I'm going over 80 mph

If the magnet is placed too close to the pick-up sensor then the unit does that. Also, it has been my experience that if the computer itself gets wet it goes beserk. It usually starts behaving itself once completely dried out.

If the magnet is placed too close to the pick-up sensor then the unit does that. Also, it has been my experience that if the computer itself gets wet it goes beserk. It usually starts behaving itself once completely dried out.

i think when computer gets wet, the two outlet poles get short circuited through water

thats one extra feature (not added on the list)

Same here

Yea i have gotten some weird readings :cry: too

My buddy always has problems with his too.

I'll ask how many clicks his is reading to compare with my reading and his is always way off.

i guess i'll never get the last 30 seconds of my life back