would a 450 be to much.

well me and my dad were talking about the 06 450 and im prop going to get one at the end of the 05 race season.. so would it be to much for me. i talk to some people that all race 250fs and they said it would be to much bike but i think i could handle one. so tell me what you think

i race a 04 yz250f right now in the 125c class and i plan to move to 125 b by the middle or end of the 05 season.

well ill be 17 when i get the bike ,i weigh around 195 -200 w/o gear and i stand 6''2 (still growing i think)

and i will only race mx with that bike.

thanks mike :cry:

At your size and if you are starting into the b class i would say you would be fine.You may miss the handling of the smaller 250 though.

well me and my dad were talking about the 06 450 and im prop going to get one at the end of the 05 race season.. so would it be to much for me. i talk to some people that all race 250fs and they said it would be to much bike but i think i could handle one. so tell me what you think

i race a 04 yz250f right now in the 125c class and i plan to move to 125 b by the middle or end of the 05 season.

well ill be 17 when i get the bike ,i weigh around 195 -200 w/o gear and i stand 6''2 (still growing i think)

and i will only race mx with that bike.

thanks mike :cry:

Man you need a 450 now. Im 5'8" and 160 lbs I just got my 04' 450 last march. People think I'm too small for it when I'm standing next to it. The mechanic at the dealer didn't belive me when I told him that it was my bike. The bike gets respect from everyone. :cry:

I went about 5 years with out riding a bike and that last one I owned was a XR200. Needless to say I steped it up a notch or three. I love the 450's power, handeling, everything. Its a rocket!

The first month I had it I could only ride it for about an hour before it wore me out. But now I'll ride it all day, it will get you in shape quick! At your size you should have no problem handling it. I did however break my forearm and now have a titanium plate and 6 screws holding it together. :cry: But thats not the bike's fault! I thought it could jump anything.

Go for it, join the happy family of the respected 450 riders.

Man you need a 450 now. Im 5'8" and 160 lbs I just got my 04' 450 last march. People think I'm too small for it when I'm standing next to it. The mechanic at the dealer didn't belive me when I told him that it was my bike. The bike gets respect from everyone. :cry:

I went about 5 years with out riding a bike and that last one I owned was a XR200. Needless to say I steped it up a notch or three. I love the 450's power, handeling, everything. Its a rocket!

The first month I had it I could only ride it for about an hour before it wore me out. But now I'll ride it all day, it will get you in shape quick! At your size you should have no problem handling it. I did however break my forearm and now have a titanium plate and 6 screws holding it together. :cry: But thats not the bike's fault! I thought it could jump anything.

Go for it, join the happy family of the respected 450 riders.

well ill be joining the happy family of the respected 450 rideres after the 05 season..

im just hoping for the alum frame :cry:

well ill be joining the happy family of the respected 450 rideres after the 05 season..

im just hoping for the alum frame :cry:

Outstanding! :cry: I hope they DON'T have an aluminum frame for 06'... That will make my bike look old!!! :cry:

I'm 6'2 and about 170 on a wr450, and its my first off road bike. Its so easy to manage that i commute on it in London and its not that far off from YZ450