Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KeithBoyd

Rear Footpegs for XR650...do they exist..??

13 posts in this topic

baja designs was the one and only and they discontinuted them due to bad design. I have a set and broke them...

Once they beef them up, keep them from rubbing aftermarket pipes, and use hardware that doesnt rust before it gets out of the package...they will be back out on the market.

that black billet piece is what breaks...it rubs the swingarm QUOTE]

ive had mine for over a year with know problem :cry: it might hit on the left side with a stock spring :cry: but i am a 300# fat a$$ with a 12.0 and its been fine

jeff :cry:

Thats what they are, IMS said they had them in stock so I'm assuming these are the new and improved ones.

nope they are not available yet...I just got a refund on 2 sets for taking a shat 2 weeks ago.

I ride with a passenger through the same crap I ride without a passenger and the pegs have to be tough....hitting on the swingarm is just crappy design. The new design will not be available for a couple months.

I spoke with Lorrac at baja designs and he helped me out with everything...

I ride with a passenger through the same crap I ride without a passenger

i just use mine to take my 5 year old to school and back :cry:

Thanks guys..keep me posted if you hear of any other ones.....need a pair to take the wife on the back for a scoot thru the mountains.....(I suggested she wrapped her legs around me but of course the reply was"less of that we`re married"......

These are off a UK website MW racing I know it's a bit out of the way and the exchange rate isn't the best at the moment but they do look reasonably strong;

XR650R passenger footpegs

Saying that, I don't know anyone who's had a a pair so like the man said I'm not vouching for them !

HTH :cry: