Best Way to Clean white trailer

What is the best way to clean a white enclosed trailer? I want it to look really white again.

bleach-- seriously-

Hey man, I detailed cars for a about 3 years at a Ford dealership and 1 year at a Chrysler-Jeep dealership.

If you can get your hands on some good degreaser, not like GUNK I mean some real stuff like pro detailers use ( car dealerships that have wash bays might give you some or at least a brand name, but won't sell you any )

The best stuff I have found that can be easily bought in small amounts is "Rubbermaid professional degreaser" it can be pick up at wal-mart in gallon jugs. Make sure you dillute it down a good bit, it will be safe for paint yet still powerful. Simply spray the entire trailer down and let it soak for one min. Then wash it w/ a sponge and rise off. Use a "HOT" water pressure washer for best results. Be carefull not to remove your paint with too hot or too hi pressure.

Then apply a few coats of wax. Apply wax in thin coats with a moist clean cloth "cheese cloth" is best. Buff well between coats. You can use a eletric buffer, just make damn sure the pad has not dirty. :cry:

Go to your nearest RV center parts dept and pick up a bottle of RV Wash/Polish concentrate. Degreasers will remove dirt and stains but strip th finish and leave your trailer looking dull. The RV wash will leave your trailer with a good shine and will repel dirt and stains for a longer period.

Bonzai :cry:

Two words: SIMPLE GREEN, FULL STRENGTH :cry:

Go to your nearest RV center parts dept and pick up a bottle of RV Wash/Polish concentrate. Degreasers will remove dirt and stains but strip th finish and leave your trailer looking dull. The RV wash will leave your trailer with a good shine and will repel dirt and stains for a longer period.

Bonzai :cry:

Thats okay advice if the trailer is already white and shiny and you wanted to spend more money than you need to. I didn't think someone would post a thead on how to get a trailer really white again, if the trailer simply needs to be "gentley" washed. I was thinking the trailer must have heavy dirt and stains for the method I recommended earlier.

1.A high quality Degreaser dilluted properly will not leave your finish looking dull ( except dish washing degreaser like "DAWN" huge car washing NO NO :cry: ), unless the finish was already dull before. I also said dillute the degreaser down, this may be the problem YAMAKAZE has had with degreaser. :cry:

2. Over the years I have "detailed" ,not simply washed, hundreds of cars, trucks, boats, trailers, dirt bikes etc. and I love doing it. I would never strip a clear coat.

3. Wash/polish all in one cleaners are garbage :cry: , I've tried all brands. Nothing will leave your painted surface shinier or replel dirt better than a high quality wax that is applied and buffed properly :cry:

If the trailer was white and shiny a few days before you posted this thread, simply wash it w/ Meguair's car wash.

Two words: SIMPLE GREEN, FULL STRENGTH :cry:

Simple Green is simply garbage! "Full Strength" :cry: I wouldn't use that weak crap if someone held a gun to my head.

liquid laundry soap, pour some in a spray bottle 50/50 with water to spray easier, work way better than SG, works great on the bike too.