HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
azwr450f

Seat ? Need more padding!

8 posts in this topic

Last year I called Guts and the guy told me what seat to buy (tall, firm) based on my bike, and riding style. Been very happy with it. No more monkey butt.....

My buddy rides a Guts tall soft ( we used to ride long trails (100-150 miles in one day) and it is the most comfortable seat I've experienced so far.

He is really happy with it.

He just complains about the fact that all the seat cover is not water proof. Some part can be penetrated by water. But apparently, it does not create a problem unless you get it wet during a ride. At this point, your pants become wet from staying in contact with the seat...

I would buy the tall from guts hands down (soft or firm depending on your needs) but then I would probably get a tall seet cover from another company like ceet, SDG , factory effex. Factory effex has nice seat covers...

Hi all

new to posting on this site,

Pull your seat off and repack it yourself, I did it on my wifes bike, its not to hard to do at all, and it saves cash :cry: which is always a good thing