Splitting the Casses

John,

Speedin' ian is my cousin.He just got the 426 and it's his first four stroke. He can and has work on motors(small bore two stroke and big block chevy) quite a bit. This bike is new to him and he had some questions on it before he dove into splitting the cases, so I recommended he come here as this site has been a great help for me and my switch to four strokes last year. Not everybody has time to read through thousands of posts looking for an answer that may or may not apply to their bike. I could read what happened to someone elses bike but how am I going to know if they are describing the same thing that is happening to my bike. Asking questions is how we learn, nobody is born knowing everything. If you don't want to help don't. Just don't be rude and turn people off from what can be a wonderful resource.

John,

Speedin' ian is my cousin.He just got the 426 and it's his first four stroke. He can and has work on motors(small bore two stroke and big block chevy) quite a bit. This bike is new to him and he had some questions on it before he dove into splitting the cases, so I recommended he come here as this site has been a great help for me and my switch to four strokes last year. Not everybody has time to read through thousands of posts looking for an answer that may or may not apply to their bike. I could read what happened to someone elses bike but how am I going to know if they are describing the same thing that is happening to my bike. Asking questions is how we learn, nobody is born knowing everything. If you don't want to help don't. Just don't be rude and turn people off from what can be a wonderful resource.

Fine by me

I find when one asks a question and then gets an answer, then chooses not to recieve it, or refuses to do his homework

is a very clear ear mark of one who is

1: Young and trolling

2: Wants to be feed without working for it.

This is his 2nd thread, the first one caught my Eye I offered help just as I offered to others, I even did the search and posted the links. Did he read them No, To hard, well he could had learned to use the advance search did he no he would much rather ask questions thats fine.

IMHO as I stated to him, the answers are there it gets repetive answering, if the resources are allready here and it is given then why reject.

Dont give me time to read crap either, In one hour he could had read through Skimmed trhrough some very good information.

That caused me to raise an eye brow to his intent. Being Teachable is a good charteristic

Now if he cam back and said

Ya know after reading though a few threads I am not sure, Some say 4th gear others say its the 3rd gear fork hat is the issue

Then you got a genuine Question. :cry:

Thats all,

Fine by me

I find when one asks a question and then gets an answer, then chooses not to recieve it, or refuses to do his homework

is a very clear ear mark of one who is

1: Young and trolling

2: Wants to be feed without working for it.

This is his 2nd thread, the first one caught my Eye I offered help just as I offered to others, I even did the search and posted the links. Did he read them No, To hard, well he could had learned to use the advance search did he no he would much rather ask questions thats fine.

IMHO as I stated to him, the answers are there it gets repetive answering, if the resources are allready here and it is given then why reject.

Dont give me time to read crap either, In one hour he could had read through Skimmed trhrough some very good information.

That caused me to raise an eye brow to his intent. Being Teachable is a good charteristic

Now if he cam back and said

Ya know after reading though a few threads I am not sure, Some say 4th gear others say its the 3rd gear fork hat is the issue

Then you got a genuine Question. :cry:

Thats all,

This is part of the reason i'm so pissed about the "Red pipe!RED!!!!!!!!!" thread.

Glad to see someone shares my point POV.