stock wr parts for sale

I have several stock parts for sale or trade.

here is a list:

Stock skid plates

stock pipe

stock rear fender

stock headlight and holder whole thing

stock seat foam and cover

i thnk that is it but i am not for sure. i will check tonight. If you are interested in any of these things i will sell them or i love to trade so if you have something to trade like car audio or other wr parts let me know. I would be interested in a FMF powerbomb header. let me know what you think. Al parts are new. They have two hours of test drive time on them.

lewichris@yahoo.com if you want to e-mail. Or i will check the reply's to this post.

Thanks alot for looking.

Chris lewis

Chris,

I want and need to buy your fender. Mine died Wednesday. I'll email you, too.

And I might be interested in your pipe if the price is right.

Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich in Orlando (edited 07-13-2001).]

the rear fender and the headlight fixture are sold

Originally posted by lewichris:

here is a list:

Stock skid plates

stock pipe

stock rear fender

i thnk that is it but i am not for sure. i will check tonight. If you are interested in any of these things i will sell them or i love to trade so if you have something to trade like car audio or other wr parts let me know. I would be interested in a FMF powerbomb header. let me know what you think. Al parts are new. They have two hours of test drive time on them.

lewichris@yahoo.com if you want to e-mail. Or i will check the reply's to this post.

Thanks alot for looking.

Chris lewis

Lew, Im interested in the stock pipe, how much would that bad boy cost me??

"danlorenze@aol.com"

If you have a stock exhaust system, please contact Tim North at tnorth@jsace.com.

He recently bought a nice clean '98 with a Big Gun on it; makes big power, and big noise. Too much for dual sporting.

Thanks!

I just found that i have the airbox lid and one other part if anyone needs them. I still have the seat, skidplates and the pipe. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Originally posted by lewichris:

here is a list:

Stock skid plates

stock pipe

stock rear fender

Thanks alot for looking.

Chris lewis