HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YamahaWR450FMike

Thor Quadrants NOT!

4 posts in this topic

Ok last Thur bought some new 13 Thor Quadrant boots. Went out riding Sat afternoon for the first time with the boots and I couldn't even shift my WR450. I was getting my WR shifted in between gears and I'd hit the throttle hard and it would pop out of gear. I sure hope I didn't bend the shifting forks cause this happened about 4 times it popping out of hear when I was hard on the throttle. The toe part is just way too big and was a pain to shift my bike. I almost ate it cause of these boots just been very poorly made. Even tried adjusting my shift lever up and that didn't help. I then took them back and got the Thor T-30s. Much better. Are these Thor Quadrant boots for quads? I don't see how anyone could ride a dirtbike with these boots. :cry:

I have the T-30 boot's and can assure you those will not let you down.. They still took a bit to break in but after only two or three rides they are good to go...

Great boot!

I never tried the Quadrants but I know people that have them and they still complain about them to this day.....

Riding gear is funny stuff, what works for some does not always work for others.

I just bought the Quadrants and found them to be great for ridding my bike. They are not as nice as my Forma Pro's were but for the money I'll take em!

I just bought the Quadrants and found them to be great for ridding my bike. They are not as nice as my Forma Pro's were but for the money I'll take em!

Really? Don't see how anyone could shift their bike with these boots. I had a heck of a time and was getting no where. The toe end of the boot is like almost 3 inches from top to bottom and no way could I get my foot underneith my shift lever. Well got them in the paper now for $90 bucks. Sure hope I sell them!