05 WR 450 weight

I weighed my 05 WR 450 today on a certified scale that is capable of weighing it all at once. It came out at 256 lbs. with no fuel in the tank. All other fluids were full.

There a little heaver than specs say they are mine checked about the same, but they feel alot lighter when your riding it, my YZ426 is 20# lighter but if feels like a tank after riding the 05 WR

I weighed my 05 WR 450 today on a certified scale that is capable of weighing it all at once. It came out at 256 lbs. with no fuel in the tank. All other fluids were full.

I weighed my 03 WR450 with a very accurate digital scale, it was 262 all fluids, no gas.. 256 is good.. Looks like the bikes are slowly loosing weight. :cry:

I weight my 05' right after I bought it on a cargo scale at work. It weight 273, ouch.

well depending on the density of coolant which I dont know it can be heavy. Water is 8.3/4 pounds per gallon And then the oil, so just find out the density and you can calcualte your fluid weight.

Man! How is the actual wight important for you?? I owned 03WR450F and change to 05 now. The actual wight of both are almost same :cry: but I felt the difference was so big after ride. I felt 05 is alomost 10 pounds lighter than 03. The feeling wight is impotant for me. just my thought...... :cry: