Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MaxAZ

Need some help posting pictures

9 posts in this topic

I've done this before but I just can't seem to get it to work consistently. I'm using imagestation to post my pictures and when I click 'Image' and then paste in the URL 9 out of 10 times it won't work. I've got my pictures set up to share so there's no password required but sometimes I can make it work even if I do have the imagestation folder password protected. Here's a link to a picture in my folder. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287667265&p=4187412481&idx=1 Any ideas

right click the picture and go to properties, then highlight the URL for the picture. than when you go to post click the link for Image in the UBB Code and put it in there like this

f996d801.jpg

if you cant see the pic than try right clicking it and press Show Picture

Yep, that's what I'm doing. I just don't understand why it's not consistant for me. Sometimes I can get it and sometimes I can't. f996d76d.jpg

Well, this one appears to be working. I noticed that the URL on this one ends with '.jpg' and the other one didn't. Wonder why I'm not getting the same URL under properties every time.

I just noticed something. When I look at the pictures at the imagestation site they all have a background fraiming around them. Kind of like a matting. I think sometimes I've been 'right clicking' on the border of the picture rather than right on the picture itself. That gives me two different URLs.

f9919069.jpg

Yep, that was the problem. My thumbs are to fat I guess. Thanks for working with me. :cry:

Here is my advice for posting pictures. Ditch Imagestation...it is a pain in the butt and requires signing in and bandwidth restrictions. I recommend Photobucket.com very easy to use and makes mosting pics MUCH easier.

289fav_134_std-med.jpg