HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pothole

Scotts Steering Damper 'Under Bar Mount Kit'

6 posts in this topic

Well, it sounds like Scotts is going to have the Under Bar Mount Kit available in January for the Yamaha bikes for around $550 with everything. I'm going to hold out for a couple months and go that route, it's just so clean to have it below the bars and not hanging out there on top of the bar clamp.

The low mount (fender) is probably available now and it will far surpass any bar mounted application high or low. Same price or even less.

Sounds like they've gotten a little pricier these days. I picked mine up for $426 one year ago with the low mount kit. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287667265&p=4187248317&idx=5

I put the link there for an overhead picture of my setup. I can't seem to post the picture again for some reason. I think I'll open a post and beg for information to get it right somehow.

NAFLASH, thanks for posting thepicture for me. Some people need all the help they can get.

Cannot be seen, but the link works. :cry:

Photobucket has worked pretty well for me.

I would prefer the SUB mount, the damper stays cleaner and is easier to adjust and looks much cooler than the big POS on the fender, JMO though.