Anyone interested in a used FMF Powercore IV?

I have an FMF powercore IV that was on my '99 wr400 when I bought it. The bike only had about 300 miles on it so the pipe had very little use. I mostly ride trails so I went back to the stock pipe with a vortec plug on the end for a very quiet solution. I thought I would keep the FMF for the dunes if I wanted to have a little more power but I has just been sitting around in my garage for the last year collecting dust. If anyone is interested I would be willing to sell it for a good price.

I just bought a 2000 WR 400 and I do not like the stock muffler. Send me an email with your price. SmittiesXR@Home.com (in Canada)

QUOTE]Originally posted by 4dirt.com:

I have an FMF powercore IV that was on my '99 wr400 when I bought it. The bike only had about 300 miles on it so the pipe had very little use. I mostly ride trails so I went back to the stock pipe with a vortec plug on the end for a very quiet solution. I thought I would keep the FMF for the dunes if I wanted to have a little more power but I has just been sitting around in my garage for the last year collecting dust. If anyone is interested I would be willing to sell it for a good price.